As you may, or may not, know The Heart Road blog has a companion tumblr! Here’s a summary of some recent posts and community responses:
- I wrote a poem for Nebet-Het (Nephthys)!
- I liked Devo (The Twisted Rope)’s Set and Osiris bullet point summaries so much, I contributed my own. (Set , Osiris)
- I wrote summaries of my experiences with the Netjeru! (Part One , Part Two)
- When crushing nihilism has you down, I wrote a reminder to keep faith and take care!
- I wrote some tips to connecting with spirits or gods you are dating! (NSFW halfway down, marked as such.)
- I wrote how I envision and experience the Netjer loving us unconditionally.
- ForceYourWay on tumblr said some nice things about my “Loving A God Who Loves Me” post! Thank you so much!
If you like what you see, feel free to follow me on Tumblr, and on WordPress, drop me a message, or share the love!
Thank you for reading!
of The Heart Road